Dimond LT7 Profile
3° (approx 1:20)
Sheet width: ±5mm
Sheet width for aluminium +0, -15. If sheet cover widths are critical, advise Dimond at time of order.
Sheet length: +10mm, –0mm. For horizontal wall cladding where notified at time of order of intended use, tighter tolerances can be achieved +3mm, –0mm.
|Material Options||Steel 0.40mm||Steel 0.55mm||Aluminium 0.7mm||Aluminium 0.9mm||Duraclad 1.7mm (total thickness)|
|Nominal weight / lineal metre (kg/m)||4.12||5.55||2.31||2.96||2.90|
|Drape curved roof - min. radius (m)||80||50||80||50||24|
|Purlin spacings for drape curved roof (mm) (1)||1400||2200||1400||2200||1200|
|Machine crimp curved - roof min. radius (mm)||900||400||n/a||400||n/a|
|Unsupported overhang (2)||250||350||200||300||200|
(1) Recommended maximum purlin spacing at minimum radius
(2) Based on 1.1kN point load support, but not intended for roof access.
n/a – not available
Manufacturing location for Duraclad
Sheet lengths: LT7 is custom run to order. Where long sheets are used consideration must be given to:
- special transportation licences for sheet lengths over 25m
- site access for special lifting equipment
- fixing techniques to accommodate thermal expansion