ROOF Bay of Islands Ltd
Dimond roofing and wall cladding systems must be correctly selected, specified and installed to meet performance requirements and building code regulations.
• Correct system selection and specification will be achieved by following the design guidelines in this manual.
• Correct system installation (including componentry and workmanship) will be achieved by specifying a Dimond Recommended Installer
In this way the Dimond system will be completed to a high standard for long term client satisfaction. The Dimond Recommended Installer Programme enables you to use installers recognised for their proven capability to install Dimond roofing, cladding and rainwater systems by passing a stringent and ongoing inspection process.
The inspection process covers:
• Installation Practice – correct component selection and handling, installation to Dimond accepted standards, compromise on long term performance or aesthetics.
• Business Practice – Customer service and project management skills to Dimond accepted standards, experienced site personnel, established quality control and complaint handling procedures, ongoing trusted relationship with Dimond.
• Health and Safety Practice – Policy manual to Dimond accepted standards, demonstrated on-site awareness, management of risks and adherence to the Best Practice Guidelines for Working at Heights.
P - 0800 182 182
T / A Watertight Construction